Re: Fwd: The sad state of lm-sensors.org

On 02/18/2016 05:42 AM, Angelo Compagnucci wrote:
Hello All,

The http://lm-sensors.org/ website is unreachable from many months
now, and as far as I can guess, it will not be brought up any time
soon.

I think it's time to move the old svn to github (gitlab?) and open a
website there.

Importing the old svn is a really simple process and I'm offering to
volunteer the migration and setup of the new website.

Obviously, we may not use the pull request mechanism, but rely instead
on the old manual way carried up by the project maintainer.

What do you think?

The repositories are mirrored at https://github.com/groeck/i2c-tools and
https://github.com/groeck/lm-sensors. We are in the process of finding
final homes.

The web site will have to be re-created.

Guenter