Re: SB800 support

Thank you guys, I am already testing the fix for a while (I had an
opportunity to compile it directly from Christian) - and I can also confirm
that it is stable. I have not tested one specific scenario requested by
Christian because of lack of the time - but I assume that after a code
review it should work smooth in all scenarios.

Marcin.