Re: SB800 support

On 04/01/2015 03:41 AM, Marcin Nowak wrote:
Anyone willing to help?

Marcin,

problem is that enhancing a kernel driver like this isn't really
the best project to learn C programming. I would love to help you
along, but unfortunately my task list already stretches out to
sometime in the next century.

Note that top-posting is discouraged on this mailing list.

Thanks,
Guenter

    Is there a lot to do? Maybe someone can take the work of Eddi and finish it - what you say? I am actually a programmer but not C :) so I am a bit lost :) I could finish it but I would need a lot of guidance.

    Marcin.