sensord

Hi,

I find lm-sensors pretty useful and the sensors utility works like a charm.
I wanted to get a little bit more pro-active and decided to install sensord.

I am used to use sensors -f to show all temperatures in Fahrenheit,
but sensord is reporting them in Celsius by default in /var/log/syslog
Is there an easy way for me the enduser to change the log messages to be in
Fahrenheit?
And what is the best way to do so?

*Paul Hilt*
*Integrations / IT Engineer*

*PRPL.RS <http://prpl.rs/>*
*/ A Digital Creative Agency*
*189 S. Orange Ave. Suite 2020*
*Orlando, FL 32801*

*"Problems Become Opportunities When The Right People Join Together"*