Re: Supermicro X7DBU configuration

Thanks Guenter. Unfortunately I dont see the adapter in the output. I had to load the i2c-dev driver manually and the output is as follows:
$ sudo  i2cdetect -li2c-0   i2c             Radeon i2c bit bus DVI_DDC              I2C adapteri2c-1   i2c             Radeon i2c bit bus VGA_DDC              I2C adapteri2c-2   i2c             Radeon i2c bit bus MONID                I2C adapteri2c-3   i2c             Radeon i2c bit bus CRT2_DDC             I2C adapter