Re: nct6775 on Asus Z97-A not working with new BIOS

On 09/24/2014 03:17 PM, Ulrike wrote:
On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 9:47 AM, Guenter Roeck <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can you check if there is any output in sensors-detect,
specifically any error messages from the driver and/or some message
about ACPI resource conflicts ?

Full output from sensors-detect below. It looks the same as it did
when it worked with the older BIOS (as far as I recall, I don't
remember the unknown chip ID). coretemp was already loaded, nct6775 I
loaded manually.

Sorry, should have said "output in kernel log". Must have been confused.

Guenter