Re: IT8620E/IT8623E vs. IT8603E

Hi Jean,

> Recently you added support for the IT8603E chip to the it87 driver.
Since then we had a number of requests to support the IT8620E and the
IT8623E as well, for which we do not have a datasheet.

Do you happen to know if there is some degree of compatibility between
these 3 chips?

No idea, but I guess they are quite similar. Maybe we can check regs 58h and 5bh in HWM block. It should be 90h and 12h.

I will try to contact the Asus and we will see.

Thanks
Rudolf

Thanks,