Re: Whats wrong with LM-Sensors

Well, I'm aware of that, what I want to know is when the fan fails, these
40mm fans are not that reliable, unfortunately.
However, regarding adding 35 degC offset, I can't find any entries in the
/etc/sensors3.conf. file, that is uilized by the coretemp driver.
Obviously using CENTOS I am stuck with the drivers in hand, doubt that they
will make updates available, unfortunately.

Tomas Larsson