Displaying Voltage as Temperature?!?

Howdy.

I have a thermistor connected to a voltage sensing port (in0_input) on my ADC chip. I have everything running (i.e, /etc/sensors.conf has the voltage->temperature conversion curve programmed into a 'convert' line and 'sensors' is displaying the correct temperature) but the temperature is being displayed as "+21.0 V". Obviously, I'd like to display "+21.0 C".

Is there any way to force sensors to display the reading as a temperature without rewriting my ADC driver to fake a temperature sensing device (which it isn't)?

Thanks,
Chris