Bug Report: Bus substitution causing a problem

Howdy,

I'm working to configure lm_sensors and have notice a few strange issues.

I'm working on a TI 8148 on custom hardware.
Linux 2.6.37
lm_sensors lm_sensors-3.3.4

i2cdetect -l shows the following:

	i2c-2   i2c             OMAP I2C adapter                        I2C adapter
	i2c-4   i2c             OMAP I2C adapter                        I2C adapter

I have two TI ADC128D818 ADCs (I cobbled together my own driver while waiting for support -- I see that someone else requested the same driver last week :-). They are:
	adc128d818-i2c-4-1d
	adc128d818-i2c-4-37

"sensors --bus-list" shows the following:
	bus "i2c-4" "OMAP I2C adapter"
Why bus i2c-2 isn't shown, I don't know. That's likely an issue.

I started using the following sensors.conf:
	chip "adc128d818-i2c-4-1d"
	label in0 "Test"

However, I was told that the "bus was unidentified".
I used the following sensors.conf, hoping to fix the problem:
	bus "i2c-4" "OMAP I2C adapter"
	chip "adc128d818-i2c-4-1d"
	label in0 "Test"
However, none in0 was not renamed as expected -- it printed as "in0".

It turns out that sensors_substitute_busses() incorrectly renumbers adc128d818-i2c-4-1d to adc128d818-i2c-2-1d and then can't find the labels. If I use the following sensors.conf (or comment out the call to sensors_substitute_busses()), sensors works as expected:
	chip "adc128d818-i2c-*-1d"
	label in0 "Test"

Am I doing something wrong or is there something strange going on with the bus renaming. What is the point of the bus renaming?

Thanks,
Chris