Re: Configuration for EL620-C motherboard

Dear Jean
While temp1 clearly has incorrect limits, the values of 80C & 75C for
the temp2 = CPU is not unreasonable.

FWIW I think every Winbond/Nuvoton W83* Super-I/O chip I've ever seen
had temp1 limits uninitialized and temp2 and temp3 limits initialized
to sane values as you have above.

That makes sense.

I agree with all proposed changes and have applied them to the wiki.

Thanks.

I also had a look around the motherboard and found that:

Temperature sensor #1 (RT1) is located next to the w83627dhg chip, close to the rear of the motherboard and between the PCI and ISA slots.

Temperature sensor #2 (RT2) is located just under the Intel G41 "Express Chipset" in the centre of the motherboard (probably the hottest device aside from the CPU).

Regards,
Paul
--
Dr. Paul S. Crawford