Configuration for EL620-C motherboard

Attached is the sensors configuration file for the DFI EL620-C industrial motherboard (it has ISA slots which we need), details of which are here:

http://www.dfi.com/products/ProductDetails.jsp?productId=7136&mainCategoryId=1&subCategoryId=66

We were impressed that our query about the sensors chip was answered quickly and comprehensively!

Hopefully the figures used are all correct, but if not we would appreciate such feedback.

Regards, Paul
--
Dr. Paul S. Crawford
Satellite Station

# Winbond W83627DHG configuration for EL620-C
chip "w83627dhg-*"

    label in0 "VCore"
    label in1 "+5V"
    label in2 "AVCC"
    label in3 "+3.3V"
    label in4 "+1.1V"
    label in5 "Vmemory"
    label in6 "+12V"
    label in7 "Vstandby"
    label in8 "VBAT"

# +12V and +5V use dividers from schematic
    compute in1 @*(1+(30.1/10)),  @/(1+(30.1/10))
    compute in6 @*(1+(60.4/10)),  @/(1+(60.4/10))

# We need to set voltage limits. Note you may need to adapt in0 depending on your CPU
    set in0_min   0.9
    set in0_max   1.7

    set in1_min   5.0*0.95
    set in1_max   5.0*1.05

    set in2_min   3.3*0.95
    set in2_max   3.3*1.05

    set in3_min   3.3*0.95
    set in3_max   3.3*1.05

    set in4_min   1.1*0.95
    set in4_max   1.1*1.05

# DDR3 voltage ranges?
    set in5_min   1.30
    set in5_max   1.65

# Original ATX spec was +/-10% on +12V, but recent ATX12V version 2.2 spec is 5% (still 10% on unmonitored -12V)
    set in6_min   12.0*0.95
    set in6_max   12.0*1.05

    set in7_min   3.3*0.95
    set in7_max   3.3*1.05

# Battery voltage, assume CR2032 Lithium-Manganese Dioxide Battery.
# This actually seems not to be needed as hard-coded?
    set in8_min   2.7
    set in8_max   3.3

# Fans
   label fan1		"System fan"
   label fan2		"CPU Fan"
   label fan3		"2nd fan"
   ignore fan4
   ignore fan5

# Fan minimums, disable fan1 & fan2 as a case fan is not always connected
  set fan1_min    0
  set fan2_min    500
  set fan3_min    0

# Temperatures. Can we assume temp2 limit for CPU is set by BIOS?

   label temp1     "Board temp #1"
   label temp2     "CPU Temp"
   label temp3     "Board temp #2"

   set temp1_max       65
   set temp1_max_hyst  55

   set temp3_max       65
   set temp3_max_hyst  55

# Not sure what this is, always reported 0.000 and the VID0-VID7 pins are not connected on schematic.
   ignore cpu0_vid

# From the Intel CPU itself? Seems not to need any special configuration.
#chip "coretemp-*"