Re: sensors-detect changed screen's vertical rate

> I hope you did not do that but rather radeon.hw_i2c=0. Did you check
> with "i2cdetect -l" that hw_i2c wasn't used?

I actually wrote radeon.hw_i2c=0 but wrote wrongly in e-mail.
Although I used redeon.hw_i2c=0 oarameter, i2cdetect -l shows

i2c-2	i2c       	Radeon i2c hw bus MM_I2C        	I2C adapter

I read xorg.0.log and dmesg.log to check that whether radeon.hw_i2c=0
works or not, there was not any lien that complaining radeon.hw_i2c=0
was not working. So I presumed it worked.

> Meanwhile I found a post from someone who had the same problem:
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2011-January/052239.html
>
> This would confirm that sensors-detect was only the trigger rather than
> the root cause of the corruption. I'll talk to the radeon driver
> maintainer on Tuesday.
>
> --
> Jean Delvare

Thank you Jean, I appreciate your help.