Re: sensors-detect changed screen's vertical rate

> i2c-2 is precisely the I2C bus where your EDID is and where the problem
> happened. AFAIK hw_i2c is off by default, so please check why and how
> it was enabled. Then you may try to turn if off to force software
> operation of the I2C bus (i2cdetect -l should show that), and then do
> the i2cset commands again and see if it works. Again my hope level is
> low but I think it is worth trying.
>
> --
> Jean Delvare

modinfo -p radeon shows that:
hw_i2c:hw i2c engine enable (0 = disable) (int)

So I wrote radeon_hw_i2c=0 to grub command line, then gave the i2cset
commands, but it did not work. I also tried radeon.modeset=0 to find
out whether the culprit radeon's itself, this also did not work.