implementation

For the uninitiated, how would I implement this patch?
Asus P5L-VM-1394 motherboard
My kernel is 2.6.32-22 instead of -3
Sensors detect is returning winbond 83627.ehf driver,
referencing it in etc/modules, but then no sensors are
detected on the sensors command after reboot.

Would I save the patch as a driver (renamed) with.ehf
extension, put it into the same driver directory as the
83267 driver,then reference it in etc/modules? In
other words, is this patch a working stand-alone driver?