Re: after some days, some min/max values get zero and alarm is triggered

Hi Arne,

Please don't top-post.

On Mon, 17 May 2010 10:01:41 +0200, Arne Riecken wrote:
> What to do now to track down the problem? I need to check the sensors
> data. But doing sensors -s in a cron job is no real solution.

We still have to determine whether the driver is responsible for the
issue or not. If you can't live without the driver being loaded, we
would have to either add an option to turn the driver to read-only
mode, or to log all writes so that you can check what happens exactly.
In both cases, this requires rebuilding the driver. Are you willing and
able to do this? If you are, let me know and I'll provide a patch.

Honestly, I suspect a hardware defect. Nobody else ever reported a
similar problem, while this driver is very popular.

--
Jean Delvare