Re: ASUS CUSL2: sensors work with 2.6.30, don't with 2.6.33

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:25:39 +0100
Luca Tettamanti <kronos.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> To revert to the old behaviour you can pass
> "acpi_enforce_resources=lax" on the kernel command line, but I cannot
> guarantee that it's a safe operation.

Thanks, this helped. I wonder if similar situations could be detected and
pointed at during sensors-detect. E.g. failures to load modules because of
resource conflicts, if you see my earlier sensors-detect log, it is
completely silent about being unable to insert the module because of the
conflict (which is reported in dmesg only).

--
With respect,
Roman