Re: ATK0110 on ASUS P6T WS Pro (BIOS 0804): CHASSIS3 FAN Speed is always 0 RPM

Hi,

Am 24.01.2010 11:37, schrieb Reinhard Nissl:

> what can I do to make it report the real fan speed like shown in
> the BIOS?

I'm sorry for consuming resources, because the fan speed wasn't
reported in the BIOS either. I recalled that it showed up last
time I was in BIOS but I didn't check it before posting, as the
fan was rotating.

The problem was, that fan voltage was too low and as a result the
board didn't recognize the level of the generated RPM signal.
Increasing fan supply voltage fixed the issue.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@xxxxxx