Can't get temperature sensor values on Atom N330

Hi all,
I'm having troubles getting temperature sensor values on an Intel Atom
N330 processor.
The strangest thing si that a collegue of mine has exactly the same
hardware and uses the same distro, and he is able to correctly get the
values.
We try to compare everything we can between our 2 systems but we saw no
significant differences. So maybe you can help me fixing this boring
issue.

Here are are some basic information. I can give you more on demand if
needed.

Motherboard : Zotac IONITX A-E (ION chipset with Atom N330 core)
Distro : Debian Squeeze amd64 (kernel 2.6.32-trunk-amd64)
Lm-sensors : sensors version 3.1.1 with libsensors version 3.1.1

Output of sensors :
coretemp-isa-0000
Adapter: ISA adapter
ERROR: Can't get value of subfeature temp1_input: Can't read
Core 0:       +0.0°C  (crit = +90.0°C)

coretemp-isa-0001
Adapter: ISA adapter
Core 1:       +3.0°C  (crit = +90.0°C)

coretemp-isa-0002
Adapter: ISA adapter
ERROR: Can't get value of subfeature temp1_input: Can't read
Core 2:       +0.0°C  (crit = +90.0°C)

coretemp-isa-0003
Adapter: ISA adapter
Core 3:       +3.0°C  (crit = +90.0°C)

Nothing significant in dmesg (from my point of view), everything is well
loaded.

Sensors-detect detects nothing but it's the same on my collegue's PC tha
is working.

Output of lsmod :
Module                  Size  Used by
coretemp                4165  0
loop                   11767  0
snd_hda_codec_nvhdmi     3279  1
snd_hda_codec_realtek   235095  1
arc4                    1274  2
ecb                     1841  2
ath9k                 249632  0
snd_hda_intel          18147  0
snd_hda_codec          54212  3
snd_hda_codec_nvhdmi,snd_hda_codec_realtek,snd_hda_intel
mac80211              135407  1 ath9k
ath                     8006  1 ath9k
snd_hwdep               5364  1 snd_hda_codec
snd_pcm                60615  2 snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec
cfg80211              101253  3 ath9k,mac80211,ath
snd_timer              15502  1 snd_pcm
evdev                   7336  4
i2c_nforce2             5264  0
i2c_core               15584  1 i2c_nforce2
rfkill                 12996  1 cfg80211
led_class               2401  1 ath9k
pcspkr                  1699  0
snd                    44718  6
snd_hda_codec_realtek,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec,snd_hwdep,snd_pcm,snd_timer
soundcore               4598  1 snd
snd_page_alloc          6217  2 snd_hda_intel,snd_pcm
shpchp                 25928  0
pci_hotplug            21171  1 shpchp
serio_raw               3752  0
psmouse                49521  0
wmi                     4307  0
processor              29479  0
ext3                  106454  2
jbd                    37037  1 ext3
mbcache                 4970  1 ext3
sd_mod                 29673  5
crc_t10dif              1276  1 sd_mod
ata_generic             2983  0
ide_pci_generic         2788  0
ide_core               76802  1 ide_pci_generic
ahci                   31494  5
ohci_hcd               19196  0
libata                131655  2 ata_generic,ahci
ehci_hcd               30578  0
scsi_mod              121909  2 sd_mod,libata
forcedeth              45432  0
usbcore               121687  3 ohci_hcd,ehci_hcd
nls_base                6377  1 usbcore
button                  4634  0
thermal                11674  0
fan                     3346  0
thermal_sys            11878  3 processor,thermal,fan

I think lspci or i2cdetect isn't needed since the temperature is read as a
CPU register from what I understood of the code.

If somebody needs more information for deeper investigation, feel free to
ask for it and I'll try to quickly provide.

Thanks for support,
Matthieu