Re: New ITE product URLs for the Devices page

Hi Sam,

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 00:24:53 -0700, Sam Hanes wrote:
> ITE seems to be about halfway through gutting and rebuilding their web
> site. The URL scheme has significantly changed. The following are the
> URLs for the product pages of the ITE products on the Devices page. I
> would update the page myself, but I don't have edit permission.

If you are willing to help maintain the wiki in the future, I can
create an account for you. Simply send me (*in private*) the file
generated by the following command:

htdigest -c $user-passwd lm-sensors/i2c $user

with $user replaced by your desired login.

If not, then we will update the wiki ourselves with the information you
provided.

> IT8705F EC-LPC I/O
> http://www.ite.com.tw/EN/products_more.aspx?CategoryID=3&ID=5,65
>
> IT8712F EC-LPC I/O
> http://www.ite.com.tw/EN/products_more.aspx?CategoryID=3&ID=5,66
>
> IT8716F EC-LPC I/O
> http://www.ite.com.tw/EN/products_more.aspx?CategoryID=3&ID=5,67
>
> IT8718F EC-LPC I/O
> http://www.ite.com.tw/EN/products_more.aspx?CategoryID=3&ID=5,68
>
> IT8720F EC-LPC I/O
> http://www.ite.com.tw/EN/products_more.aspx?CategoryID=3&ID=5,69
>
> ITE doesn't seem to have product pages for the following products, and
> I can't find datasheets for them anywhere else either.
>
> IT8673F
> IT8702F
> IT8702F

You wrote IT8702F twice, did you mean another chip name?

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare