asm58 (Mozart-2) driver for 2.6.30

Am 03.07.2009, 09:07 Uhr schrieb Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl>:
> Are you interested in maintaining this driver as part of the mainline
> kernel?

Hello Hans,

I'd like to see this driver in mainline kernel, but I don't know if I'm
able to properly maintain it. My hardware resources regarding asm58 are
limited (read: one motherboard available, and who knows how long it will
stay alive...)

Also, I haven't been an active part of linux development yet, so I guess
I'll have to dig through the kernel docs first, just to see what's supposed
to be done.

The patch requires some cleanup as well, I'm sure.

Michael