libsensors license change

Hi all,

We had repeated requests to change the license of libsensors from GPL
to LGPL, so that non-GPL applications can link with it. I would like to
see it happen, so I have setup a page explaining it in the wiki:

http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/LibsensorsLicense

Now the difficult part begins: contact all copyright holders, and as
many contributors as possible, and ask them if they agree to the change
of license from GPL 2 to LGPL 2.1. If things go well, we could change
the license on July 1st, 2010 (1 year from now.) The change would
obviously only apply to versions of libsensors released after this day,
and only to version 3.x and later.

I will update the wiki page as we receive answers from the
contributors. If you have contributed to libsensors, please let me know
now if you agree to change the license from GPL 2 to LGPL 2.1. I really
do not expect anyone to object, but we have to ask everyone still, for
legal reasons.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare