Gigabyte GA-945GCMX

Hi Tom,

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Tom <siggma at trbailey.net> wrote:
> I have a GA-945GCMX-S2 board that apparently uses the it8718F chip.

Some other manufacturers have been willing to share schematics or
information about their boards. I'm looking for the voltage divider
information on the Asus M4A78T-E (it8720f chip), so I'll let you know
how that goes. It can't hurt to ask the manufacturer. I could be
wrong, but this is the first request for a Gigabyte schematic. Give
the company some time to think it over; they might want you to sign an
NDA -- Greg Kroah-Hartman has more information on the legal setup for
this: http://www.kroah.com/log/linux/free_drivers.html

I'm sure some other lm-sensors developers will chime in too, and they
may have better contact with Gigabyte. Good luck.

David