lm-sensors 2.10.1 with newer 2.6.x.x kernel can't read procfs/sysfs

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 3:50 PM, John Brier <johnbrier at gmail.com> wrote:
> I guess this means I have the wrong version of libc6 installed now.
> I'm off to figure out if I broke my system.. lol

As it turns out dpkg -i installed the packages libsensors4 and
lm-sensors 3 but did not fully install them. libc6 was unchanged. Now
dselect wants to remove them because of the unmet libc6 requirement
when I upgrade. So I'm having Debian issues now. Thanks very much Jean
for helping me!

John