First shot at Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe config file

Jordan Crouse wrote:
> On 26/02/08 20:33 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Matt Roberds wrote:

>>> Disclaimer: I haven't tried it yet.
>>> Having said that, in show_voltage(), this patch has
>>> which I think should be
>>> ---
>>> case LABEL:
>>>   return sprintf(buf, "in%s\n",
>>>     sattr->index == 0 ? "1" : "2");
>>> ---
>>> Note the string constant "in".
>> Ah, good catch.
>>
>> Actually, the xxx_label attributes should be completely removed, those are
>> only meant to be use by drivers which can give an end user presentable
>> labels, other drivers should rely on a proper label being set in
>> /etc/sensors.conf
>
> I don't understand the criteria - what do you mean by "presentable
> labels"?

Sorry, I mean labels like:

Northbridge Temp
CPU Temp
Powersupply1 Temp

Etc, remote / local doesn't say much to the end user, as the user doesn't know
where the adt7475 ic is located, nor where the remote temp diode will be, so
the default temp1 temp2 labels will be as usefull as locale_temp and remote_temp.

Regards,

Hans