First shot at Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe config file

Matt Roberds wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Feb 2008, Jordan Crouse wrote:
>> On 21/02/08 08:19 -0600, Matt Roberds wrote:
>>
>>> My second shot is attached.  I have changed the name to inlclude the
>>> "deluxe" designation.  This second shot also requires a small patch to
>>> Jordan Crouse's latest adt7475.c driver to work; a diff is attached as
>>> well.
>> Thanks.  Patch integrated into the driver and I also removed the URL to
>> the datasheet due to the upstream churn.  Full patch is attached.
>
> Disclaimer: I haven't tried it yet.
>
> Having said that, in show_voltage(), this patch has
>
>> case LABEL:
>>  return sprintf(buf, "%s\n",
>>    sattr->index == 0 ? "1" : "2");
>
> which I think should be
>
> ---
> case LABEL:
>   return sprintf(buf, "in%s\n",
>     sattr->index == 0 ? "1" : "2");
> ---
>
> Note the string constant "in".

Ah, good catch.

Actually, the xxx_label attributes should be completely removed, those are only
meant to be use by drivers which can give an end user presentable labels, other
drivers should rely on a proper label being set in /etc/sensors.conf

Regards,

Hans