kernel 2.6.24 and the f1882g chip

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:24:28 -0600, MillTek wrote:
> Sorry for the initial post with the wrong title!!  I'm reposting in case
> people might ignore the post because of the title.

You still have it wrong, because you're replying to thread that has
nothing to do with your problem. Just because you changed the title
won't prevent e-mail clients from threading your post at the end of the
adm1026 discussion, making very hard for everyone to follow what is
going on.

So, please start again, and use "New" or "Compose" in your e-mail
client instead of "Reply". Typing the mailing list address is not that
hard, is it?

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare