kernel 2.6.24 and the f1882g chip

Sorry for the initial post with the wrong title!!  I'm reposting in case
people might ignore the post because of the title.

Hi,
Kernel 2.6.24 for my distro (Arch Linux) came out in the last few days.
My board has a Fintek F1882g chip. It means that I can finally get
voltage and fan speeds for the board, so thanks for that.  I am
wondering how I correctly calculate the correct offset and factors for
the voltage numbers? This is what GKrellm says;

Vcor1  1.66  factor 1 offset 0
Vcor2  1.24  factor 1 offset 0
+3.3v   2.83  factor 3  offset 0
+5v      4.82  factor 4.98 offset 0
+12v    3.84 factor 4.0  offset 0
-12v    -4.35  factor -4.0 offset 0
-5v      -1.51  factor -1.667 offset 0
in7      1.66    factor 1  offset 0
in8       1.54   factor 1 offset 0

If there's a website that I should visit can anyone supply a link??

Jim