ksensors ported to 3.x.x

Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> Hans de Goede a ?crit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> A tarbal with ksensors 0.7.3 ported to lm_sensors-3.x is available from:
>> http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Download
>>
>> Note, its a tarbal, since the patch I did is incremental to a lot of other
>> patches as upstream has been dead for a while.
>>
>> If someone wants to see the last increment (the one adding lm_sensors-3x
>> support) let me know.
>>

> I confirm that the upstream is dead, but I should still have CVS access
> to the project. Would it be possible to send me the patch that adds
> lm_sensors-3x support? I would also be interested by other patches.

I'm afraid not, I can send a patch consisting of all Debian + Fedora fixes, I
can even first send a patch with the Debian patches and then a few incremental
patches with the Fedora fixes (including lm_sensors-3x support), porting the
lm_sensors-3x patch to CVS / 0.7.3 is not worth it IMHO, especially since most
of the other fixes are very much worth their while.

> BTW, if somebody is interested to continue upstream work, just ask me, I
> think I have enough privileges on the sourceforce project to give CVS
> access. Unfortunately I personally don't have time to work on that.

I think that would be great, but alas I do not have the time, nor any
experience with QT / KDE.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans