ksensors ported to 3.x.x

Hans de Goede a ?crit :
> Hi all,
>
> A tarbal with ksensors 0.7.3 ported to lm_sensors-3.x is available from:
> http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Download
>
> Note, its a tarbal, since the patch I did is incremental to a lot of other
> patches as upstream has been dead for a while.
>
> If someone wants to see the last increment (the one adding lm_sensors-3x
> support) let me know.

I confirm that the upstream is dead, but I should still have CVS access
to the project. Would it be possible to send me the patch that adds
lm_sensors-3x support? I would also be interested by other patches.

BTW, if somebody is interested to continue upstream work, just ask me, I
think I have enough privileges on the sourceforce project to give CVS
access. Unfortunately I personally don't have time to work on that.

Bye,
Aurelien

 `. `'   aurel32 at debian.org         | aurelien at aurel32.net