ksensors ported to 3.x.x

Hi all,

A tarbal with ksensors 0.7.3 ported to lm_sensors-3.x is available from:
http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Download

Note, its a tarbal, since the patch I did is incremental to a lot of other
patches as upstream has been dead for a while.

If someone wants to see the last increment (the one adding lm_sensors-3x
support) let me know.

Porting was quite easy, I think the new API works well. Next on my hitlist is
sensors-applet from gnome.

Regards,

Hans