i2c-i801 Interrupt Support

Hey Mark,

We're three students from the TH-Rijswijk following a embedded software
college (under supervision of Hans de Goede), trying to add Interrupt
Handling support to the current i2c i801 bus driver. After looking for
more information, we've found a message coming from you at Sunday 28
November 2004 concerning a complete rewrite of the i2c-i801 for 2.6.x
(http://archives.andrew.net.au/lm-sensors/msg28496.html)
This patch added interrupt handling support the the driver.

However, this code does not seem to be present anymore.

How come this code is no more?
We're unable to find any concrete information.

Thanks in advance,

Ivo Manca
Bert Fraterman
Sander Vermin