i2c-i801 Interrupt Support

Hi Ivo,

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:55:23 +0200, Ivo Manca wrote:
> Hey Mark,
>
> We're three students from the TH-Rijswijk following a embedded software
> college (under supervision of Hans de Goede), trying to add Interrupt
> Handling support to the current i2c i801 bus driver. After looking for
> more information, we've found a message coming from you at Sunday 28
> November 2004 concerning a complete rewrite of the i2c-i801 for 2.6.x
> (http://archives.andrew.net.au/lm-sensors/msg28496.html)
> This patch added interrupt handling support the the driver.
>
> However, this code does not seem to be present anymore.
>
> How come this code is no more?
> We're unable to find any concrete information.

Well, the post above contains the rewritten driver in question, what
else do you need?

I am very interested in having an interrupt-driven i2c-i801 driver. If
you come up with something, I will be very happy to test it on my
various Intel-based systems. I have one ICH3M, two ICH5 and one
ICH7-based systems available for testing.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare