No longer reviewing random hwmon patches

Hi all,

Wow, I liked reading this thread. I just wanted to second (fifth?)
what has been said. Jean, your reviews of my patches are always
helpful and I have never felt unhappy with the stringent quality
standards. FreeBSD claims to be superior to Linux because only "well
written" code is accepted. I don't want to compare the two, but it's
great to be in a part of the Linux kernel where there is a high
standard of code quality. (On the other hand, since I haven't really
worked in many parts of the kernel, what do I know?)

So I will probably be requesting reviews from you in the future, when
I get time to write more code. :-)

David