Headsup abituguru3 support coming to 2.10.x branch

Hi all,

It looks like I'm starting to make a habit of answering my own quesitons. This
morning I expressed my unhappiness with the 3.x delays and asked wether ti
would be a good idea todo a 2.11.0 with generic chip support, or wther to add
abituguru3 and fintek f71882fg support to 2.10.5.

This evening I've decided to bite the bullet and add abituguru3 support to the
2.10.x branch, the amount of work this is wasn't all that bad in the add.

I'll commit the necessarry changes to the svn trunk right after sending this mail.

Regards,

Hans