new fintek f71882fg driver, feedback appreciated

Hi all,

Here is the latest version of the fintek f71882fg driver, which BTW will also
work for the fintek f71883fg, which is identical except that it has a p80 port
multiplexed with the handshake lines of uart2 (p80 is a special port to driver
7 segments displays, now a days often used to show post codes on the
motherboard). Funny enough it even has the same lpc device id as the 71882.
Actually since the epox motherboard which I use for testing ahs a 7 segments
display for post codes, I strongly suspect that the ep1308 is a 71883 not a 71882.

Changes:
-add in1-max (rw), beep (rw), alarm
-add fanX beep (rw), alarm
-add tempX beep (rw), alarm, fault
-make tempX max, crit rw
-make tempX max_hyst and crit_hyst absolute instead of relative
-make tempX max_hyst rw

Todo:
-pwm support

This beast has one complicated pwm part, I'll sleep a night on this and then
maybe write a sysfs interface proposal before I start coding.

Regards,

Hans