initial fintek f71882fg driver, test please

Hi all,

Here is my first work on a fintek f71882fg driver (also epox 1308). Still todo:
in1 max, beep and alarm read and write
tempX fault read
tempX beep and alarm read and write
tempX max / crit / hyst writing
fanX fault read
pwm support

This version should work on non Epox motherboards like MSI too (Thanks Mathias
Grimmberger)

To test drop fintek71882 and the Makefile in a dir, type make and then insmod
fintek71882.ko

The easiest way to then read the settings is by using the 3.0 sensors branch,
which comes with dyn chipsupport:
remove your current lm-sensors userspace package (for example on Fedora do rpm
-e lm_sensors --nodeps)
svn checkout http://lm-sensors.org/svn/lm-sensors/branches/lm-sensors-3.0.0
cd lm-sensors-3.0.0
make
sudo make install
sudo ldconfig

I've also attached a sensors.conf for the Epox M1697 motherboard I'm using for
testing, modify as needed.

Thanks for testing & Regards,

Hans