question about dyn chip support generic temp print function

Hi all,

As said already I'm working on the fintek 71882 driver, I've currently given it
a tempX_input tempX_max tempX_max_hyst and a tempX_crit, with the current dyn
chip + generic print support this results in:
CPU:            +38.0?C  (high = +80.0?C, hyst =  +4.0?C)  sensor = transistor
temp1_crit:     +81.0?C

This is because currently for max + hyst chips the first line gets printed, and
then for chips which have a crit to a sensors_get_label_and_valid is done on
the sensors_feature_data describing tempX_crit. Wouldn't it be better to reuse
the main temp label and value, resulting in:
CPU:            +38.0?C  (high = +80.0?C, hyst =  +4.0?C)  sensor = transistor
CPU:            +38.0?C  (crit = +81.0?C)

Maybe change the label into all whitespace / "CPU (continued)"? The current
printout seems very wrong, but my suggested one doesn't feel right either.

Also as already "explained" in my previous question, this chip has one
hysteresis for both max and crit, now to make the current code work I would
need to put that twice into sysfs, which would result in to both changing if
one gets written (I can make only one rw to make this obvious).

Or we need to add a tempX_hyst type, and update the generic temp print code to
handle this scenario too.

Regards,

Hans