Help needed for implementing&testing Fintek F75375 driver (AOpen XC Cube)

Hi Jean

> Of course. Have you ever seen one open source project where
> anonymous CVS/SVN writes are allowed?

It's my first patch for an open source project, at work
i have a login and at home it is not neccessary,
so i was a little bit confused.

> This isn't how things work, sorry. Please submit your patch to this
> mailing list and we'll review it first, then we'll apply it for you
> when it's ready.

OK, later at home i will use diff to create a patch-file
with all changes and send this attached to my mail to
the mailing-list.

Thanks for your help,
christian.