Possible support for the SMSC SCH5317? (found on HP dc7700 hardware)

Simon,

If you feel adventurous, you can add device ID 0x85 to the smsc47b397
driver which also supports the sch5037 chip. You'd have to modify it
as follows:

static int __init smsc47b397_find(unsigned short *addr)
{
        u8 id, rev;

        superio_enter();
        id = superio_inb(SUPERIO_REG_DEVID);

-        if ((id != 0x6f) && (id != 0x81)) {
+        if ((id != 0x6f) && (id != 0x81) && (id != 0x85)) {
                superio_exit();
                return -ENODEV;
        }

In the meantime, I'll try to get some data on the sch5137.

...juerg