Fintek F71882 on MSI mainboard

Hi,

Well, just about for the different driver.. But i was more thinking
about something like this in the sensors.conf..

IF MB "ASUS M2N" "ASUS M2N-E" "ASUS M2N-SLI"

    "it8716-*"

        label fan1 "CPUFan"

        label temp1 "CPUTemp"

    "adt7463-*"

       label fan2 "Chassi fan"

       label temp2 "Some temp"

FI

and then at the end of the sensors.conf have the defaults for mainboards
that follow the rules..... That would make it possible to have simple
exceptions for lots of mainboards without messing up the defaults in the
config.

And yes, i know that you can specify addresses and stuff for the
different sensors, but i don't think anyone can keep a track of all
sensors in the config, and with all the mainboards with exceptions i
think this might be a good route to take.. And it will not require any
changes to the current config, only enable it to be expanded with
exceptions per MB type..

Currently involved in another project so don't know if i'll find the
time to get anything working on this, but just thought i post a reply on
a idea i got when i read the first mail...

And yet again... This is only brainstorming... Don't take anything
literary. =)

/Patric