Fintek F71882 on MSI mainboard

Hi,

Thanks for taking a look at the driver.

> I hacked the f71882fg driver so it works on my MSI P6N SLI Platinum
> mainboard (Socket 775 with Nvidia 650).

> The critical fix was to use the address values and logic from the
> existing f71805f driver (see diff).

I haven't had much time to look at your work, but as I understand it your
version is kind of a cross between the f71882fg & f71805f driver. Which
means it now won't work on the Epox mobo's and possibly others.
So somehow we are going to have to detect which mobo is being used.

> Note that the driver still causes a kernel oops on rmmod, this is
> probably because f71882fg_exit doesn't call f71882fg_remove but I didn't
> feel like working on that, after all I don't remove the module at all...
> ;-)

Is already fixed.

I'll have a closer look at it, as soon as I can.

Regards,
Hans