What to do ta have new sensor patch included in 2.6 kernel?

Hi,

I tried to port THMC50/ADM1022 driver for 2.6 kernel tree. Where
should I post the patch?

I sent it one month ago to this list, but it seemed to get ignored.

I can report that I happily use this driver in the Compaq AP550
workstation with two ADM1022 chips for over a month now.

The sensors command does not handle it correctly (lack of board
definition and new 2.6 kernel interface). I can also patch the
sensors command, but I need to have accepted interface to the
chip (pwm1, tempX_input files).

Regards,
Krzysztof

Rozlicz si? sercem - przeka? 1% podatku.
1% Twojego podatku mo?e uratowa? ?ycie dziecka!
Jak przekaza? 1% podatku potrzebuj?cym? Kliknij i zobacz:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.jedenprocent.wp.pl&sid=1086