dynamic chip support in libsensors + generic chip printing routines now available for testing

Hi all,

I've committed everything my students had written + some fixes done by me after
some initial testing to the 3.0.0 sensors branch.

I claim in no way that this code is perfect, I did things this way to properly
document / atrribute who wrote what, and to give us a starting point as I think
the code in general is ok. It needs testing and cleanups, but its not a bad
starting point perse.

So please test this:
1) checkout the 3.0.0 branch:
    svn checkout http://lm-sensors.org/svn/lm-sensors/branches/lm-sensors-3.0.0
2) comment the entries for your chips int he table at the end of lib/chips.c
    and in the table near the end of progs/sensors/main.c
3) compile and install as usual
4) run sensors and let me/us know how it works

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

I'm planning on doing several cleanups of the code as submitted the coming few
days, as time permits. Plans so far:
-cleanup the regex used to see if a sysfs entry actual is a sysfs sensor file,
  so that it doesn't match everything (including entries like: uevent, modalias,
  etc), but only matches the actual known / document sysfs sensor files
-cleanup the new sensors_feature_get_type to be much more robust / do much
  exacter matching