What to do ta have new sensor patch included in 2.6 kernel?

Krzysztof Helt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to port THMC50/ADM1022 driver for 2.6 kernel tree. Where
> should I post the patch?
>
> I sent it one month ago to this list, but it seemed to get ignored.
>
> I can report that I happily use this driver in the Compaq AP550
> workstation with two ADM1022 chips for over a month now.
>
> The sensors command does not handle it correctly (lack of board
> definition and new 2.6 kernel interface). I can also patch the
> sensors command, but I need to have accepted interface to the
> chip (pwm1, tempX_input files).

I could review your patch, but that useless as Jean then still wants to review
it again himself :(

Jean, sorry if I sounded a bit harsh yesterday, but you criticizing a driver
you've been ignoring for 3 months brushed my hair the wrong way. With this
post, do you see my point now? Now we have 3 drivers awaiting review, and lm93
coming soon. Why won't you accept reviews done by others? Its not like Juerg
and I have made it easy on ourselves, we both did a pretty thorough review.

Also we're talking about new drivers* here, drivers which won't even get
autoloaded, but people need to manually activate. So even if there is a bug,
its not like this will cause a regression for existing setups.

*new, but tested my driver has been tried by several people without problems.

Regards,

Hans