Support for Fintek F71882FG

Hi Hans,

> Sorry for not responding to your to your previous mail, but I hope you

I did by no means want to press you with my last post :-)

> understand I had other things on my mind last week. Still do.

No problem at all ... I am happy that support is on its way.

> The driver was almost completed and thanks for offering to help test the
> driver. It is a simple driver only reading sensor data, which I will expand
> in the future. I have made a small app to read the data from the sensors and
> can post it later if anyone is interested.

Please do so when you have some spare time - I'd like to try it.

> Due to a wrecked power supply I can't start up the pc with the sensors
> project at the moment. I won't go in to the gruesome details of hw it got
> destroyed, picking up a new one later.
> I will update the wiki as soon as I have more time. I haven't found any
> reason to believe the EP1308 and F71882FG are different chips, except for
> one field that seems to be odd.

I fully understand that you have more important things to sort out. When
you need any help, feel free to contact me.

Greets,
Toby