Support for Fintek F71882FG

Hi,

I had a careful look at my Foxconn P9657AA board and it does contain an
original unbranded Fintek F71882FG. The FoxOne chip seems to be
something different. The F71882FG seems to be used also by MSI, Albatron
and Jetway mainly on Intel P965 boards.

I am very interested in a driver and I will help if I can (e.g. testing)

It would be nice, if you could update the number of requests on the
devices page in the wiki. It might also be helpful to combine requests
for EPoX EP1308 and F71882FG if they truely use the same driver.

Greets,
Toby