FoxOne another rebranded F71882FG?

Hi,

Just read here, that EPoX EP1308 and F71882FG are identical and that a
driver is possible/in development.
I think, I have found another rebranded F71882FG: the FoxOne chip on my
Foxconn P9657AA board. The chip seems to be used quite often on Foxconn
boards (e.g. also on the 975X7AA).

Here the relevant output of sensors-detect:
 > Some Super I/O chips may also contain sensors. We have to write to
 > standard I/O ports to probe them. This is usually safe.
 > Do you want to scan for Super I/O sensors? (YES/no):
 > Probing for Super-I/O at 0x2e/0x2f
 > Trying family `ITE'...                                      Yes
 > Found unknown chip with ID 0x0541
 >     (logical device 4 has address 0x295, could be sensors)
 > Trying family `National Semiconductor'...                   No
 > Trying family `SMSC'...                                     No
 > Trying family `VIA/Winbond/Fintek'...                       Yes
 > Found `Fintek F71882FG Super IO Sensors'                    Success!
 >     (address 0x295, driver `to-be-written')
 > Probing for Super-I/O at 0x4e/0x4f
 > Trying family `ITE'...                                      No
 > Trying family `National Semiconductor'...                   No
 > Trying family `SMSC'...                                     No
 > Trying family `VIA/Winbond/Fintek'...                       No

I am looking forward to seeing it supported at some time. I will read
the mailing list from now on and I am available as a tester ...

Greets,
Toby