HP Compaq ProLiant DL380 detect failure

I contacted the iLO ASIC guys and they are checking the request for
providing technical information. I also checked the schematics of the
DL385G2. The iLO ASIC provides 4 I2C buses to which the temp sensors
(SMSC EMC1043) are attached to.
I already wrote the driver for the EMC1043 and have a framework in
place for the iLO driver. More later...

...juerg