HP Compaq ProLiant DL380 detect failure

Well, I happen to work for HP, different organization though. But
we're about to be using the DL385 out of ISS to integrate into our
product line. We'll be running Debian and we need to be able to read
temp and fan information but we'll rely on hp tools to get there (not
my choice). Anyways, we might have a business need to get the source
and I might be able to pass some information along. No promise though
since we're pretty uptight about those things (not my choice either).

Anyways, let me know what you want to know and I'll see what I can do...

...juerg